- Use soap and water to thoroughly wash the skin. Dry with a towel.
- Use the proper amount of cream based on your procedure, 1 x 30g Tube will fit the size of 2 Palms of your hand.
- It is best to wear gloves or you may experience numb hands. Rub in a good amount to the area. Make sure that you rub it in so there isn’t too much left on top. You want your skin to absorb The Cream.
- Put on another coat of LidoNumb but don’t rub it in. Just leave a healthy layer.
- Cover the area with saran wrap, DO NOT Cover your face with cling wrap. Put the Saran wrap on tight not allowing in air or cream to seep out.
- Leave on for 30-45 minute or numb to the touch. Wipe the cream off with a damp cloth before starting the procedure
- Enjoy Your Procedure, Feel no pain, have less redness & swelling and heal faster!
Warning: Lido Numb is dangerous without proper instructions. Keep Out Of Reach of Children.
All Questions and authenticity concerns Please contact